The innovation of plastic mold processing technology, the wide application of various new mold materials, and the standardization and specialization of mold parts force us to accelerate the design speed and adapt to the development of molds.
The improvement of the precision of plastic molds requires that the processing methods of each part should be clearly considered in the design process, and the processing methods with high precision and low processing cost should be adopted as far as possible. The increase in accuracy and speed is consistent. The increase in speed will inevitably require an increase in accuracy; the increase in accuracy will inevitably lead to an increase in speed.
1. Structural system: formwork, support column, limit column, etc.
2. Molding system: female mold core, male mold core, inserts, etc.
3. Pouring system: main runner, branch runner, gate, cold slag well, etc.
4. Guide positioning system: guide post, guide sleeve, zero precision positioning, taper precision positioning, etc.
5. Ejection system: thimble, cylinder needle, push plate, gas cap, thread ejection, compound ejection, etc.
6. Temperature control system: water channels, water towers, sprinklers, etc.
7. Exhaust system: Parting surface exhaust, insert exhaust, thimble exhaust, steel exhaust, etc.
8. Core-pulling system: front mold core-pulling, rear core-pulling, inclined top, etc.
9. Standard parts system: screws, casing, waterproof ring, etc.
10. Safety reset system: micro switch, forced reset, etc.